How to donate
Your donations help make this film a reality. Any contribution is greatly appreciated. Thank you!
The American Film Institute is a Government recognized 501(c)(3) Non-Profit Organization, and holds tax exempt status. Donations made toward “Miller & Son” may be tax deductible under Section 170 of the U.S. Tax Code. A letter of acknowledgement from AFI will be sent for all contributions.
Fundraising deadline: November 28, 2017
- Visit: http://my.afi.com/dev/contribute2.aspx?don=152&fieldAmt= or click the DONATE button above.
- Make sure "1813-Miller & Son" is selected.
- Fill out your information & donation amount.
- Click "Donate Now."
- Make check payable to "American Film Institute."
- Note "Miller & Son #1813" in the check memo.
- Mail to:
- Thesis #1813, Miller & Son
- 2021 N. Western Ave., Los Angeles, CA 90027
- C/O American Film Institute
Many companies will match donations made by their employees to non-profit charitable institutions. This can DOUBLE your donation. Your Human Resources Department will be able to inform you if your employer offers this benefit. If so, please select “My company will match my gift” on the AFI Web Donation Portal. You can also check here to see if your company offers matching grants. Please contact us for any additional help.
Donations of certain levels will receive a special credit at the end of the film:
- Executive Producer - $5,000 - $10,000
- Sponsor - $1,000 - $4,999
- Partner - $500 - $999
- Benefactor - $100 - $499
Help comes in many forms. We will gratefully accept any in-kind donations to our film - and you will make the credits! In-kind donations are tax deductible for the full retail value. Please contact us and let us know how you can help. We'll gladly accept any of the following: Film Locations (Auto Shops, Bars, Houses), Equipment Rentals, Picture Vehicles, Craft Services/Catering, Art Department & Construction Supplies, Color Correction, Sound Mixing, Music Composing.