How to donate
Your donations help make this film a reality. Any contribution is greatly appreciated. Thank you!
The American Film Institute is a Government recognized 501(c)(3) Non-Profit Organization, and holds tax exempt status. Donations made toward “Miller & Son” may be tax deductible under Section 170 of the U.S. Tax Code. A letter of acknowledgement from AFI will be sent for all contributions.
- Visit: http://my.afi.com/dev/contribute2.aspx?don=152&fieldAmt= or click the DONATE button above.
- Make sure "1813-Miller & Son" is selected.
- Fill out your information & donation amount.
- Click "Donate Now."
- Make check payable to "American Film Institute."
- Note "Miller & Son #1813" in the check memo.
- Mail to:
- Thesis #1813, Miller & Son
- 2021 N. Western Ave., Los Angeles, CA 90027
- C/O American Film Institute
Many companies will match donations made by their employees to non-profit institutions. This can DOUBLE your donation. Your HR Department will be able to inform you if your employer offers this benefit. If so, please select “My company will match my gift” on the AFI Web Donation Portal. You can also check here to see if your company offers matching grants.
Donations of certain levels will receive special credit:
- Executive Producer - $5,000 - $10,000
- Sponsor - $1,000 - $4,999
- Partner - $500 - $999
- Benefactor - $100 - $499